Providence Interview and Bike Bonanza
Did a lot for CXMagazine.com this week in terms of Providence Cyclo-Cross Festival interviews, and here are a few of my favorites!
- Ben Berden on His Providence Win, Europe, and His Bike: watch this video before any of the others. Definitely the funniest!
- Elle Anderson Talks Providence, Racing Legends and Beyond: Elle has been the season standout this year, and she was my partner in crime for a Bend to San Francisco road trip and some serious hijinks last year, which makes her one of my favorite interview subjects!
- Tim Johnson Talks Race Tactics and His Season So Far: Tim’s racing this weekend was insane. Watching him almost take the win was tough, but he’s one of the most chill, gracious people to chat with
- Katie Compton on Providence, the Season and her Goals: I feel like this weekend, I got to know Katie (and her bike) a lot better. She’s been really coming out of her protective shell lately, and opening up and joking around a lot more, which I love.
- Pro Bike Profile: Katie Compton’s Trek Crockett Aluminum Cyclocross Bike
- Catching Up with Providence Day 1 Winner Katerina Nash: So happy to see Katerina racing and crushing it, and so glad she’s not planning on giving up on ’cross anytime soon. I’d miss her keeping the races exciting!
- Meredith Miller on Providence, Teammates and Pretty in Pink: Meredith is always hilarious. This was no exception. Seriously, what an awesome, optimistic, vivacious woman!
Weekend off racing here, which means time to catch up on work, reading, bike rides, and climbing!