outdoor adventure, travel + healthy living

Category: Motivation










Perfectionist Tendencies or Just Lazy?


The new trend in the wellness industry right now seems to be articles and podcasts and IG posts all about perfectionist tendencies and how they’re holding us back. And I think that might be true for, say, 15% of people. The other 85% of …