Come Ride MTB or Gravel, Dance, and Hang Out in Vermont at Bittersweet on October 27!
The awesome people who put on the Rasputitsa gravel race are really doing a ton to get more women out riding — and I am so stoked to be part of it with their Bittersweet festival in Burke, Vermont, on Saturday, October 27. The 1-day Bittersweet event is at the Hub Trailside and is open to all women cyclists of all levels. It’s a day about inspiring and empowering, and you can participate in all the activities or come and go at your leisure. (And it’s only $30 for talks, clinics, riding + a movie and a band!!)
I’m super excited to be involved — we’re going to have SO MUCH FUN riding bikes, dancing, possibly a bit of yoga-ing, and lots of talking.
- Mechanic Clinic (Andrea Smith -US Pro Tour’s Only Female Mechanic)
- FEM Talks (kinda like TED Talks but all-female, all-inspiring. Speakers include myself (!) plus amazing racers like Lea Davison and Georgia Gould and a bunch of other super inspirational women in the cycling scene.
- A gravel OR mountain bike ride
- Project Y Film (Project Y is a serious study of why humans pursue activities that challenge and push our emotional, physical, psychological, and spiritual limitations.)
- All-female music celebration and beer soiree (beer on tap and food truck onsite)