A Month of Travel Writing—Roundup and Thoughts
I was stoked to test out this whole idea of picking a ‘buzzword’ for the month, and with 7 countries and 14 beds slept in during January, it seemed appropriate to start by writing a few pieces directed at TRAVEL. I decided to try the buzzword thing because it forced me to think of fun, interesting to write pieces around things I’m feeling particularly passionate about, and this first month was really fun. I felt some serious writing mojo happening, which—as any writers know—isn’t always a guarantee. So, if you’ve been reading, thank you, thank you, thank you!
In case you missed anything:
- Surviving Travel, Staying Fit
- The #NomadLife: What People Think, and What Matters
- 24 Hours with a Turned-Off Phone—What I Learned
- The Biggest Travel Hack for Busy/Crazed Travelers
- Gut Health on the Road: Dealing with Digestive Issues
- A Few #VanLife Camping Tips (That I Learned the Hard Way)
- Travel Tip: The Best Things I’ve Learned About Packing Carry-Ons
- The #VanLife Budget in Real Life
- Avoiding the Worst of Jet Lag
- Travel is the Buzzword This Month
So let me know what you thought of the whole ‘buzzword of the month’ concept over on Twitter or in the comments here. I’m gearing up for a fun February, and plan to keep this rolling for at least a few more months to see what happens.