Racing and Covering Gloucester 2013
Gloucester is always amazing. Since it’s Holy Week here in New England, the racing is top tier and so is the partying. It’s an amazing time for me to be racing and covering the races, since I get to spend the week with my favorite racers—and people—and connect with so many of my scatter-around-the-country friends.
This week there’s a shindig at Ride Studio Cafe on Tuesday where I’ll be doing a book signing, Night Weasels on Wednesday, then the Builder’s Ball on Friday and then Providence Cyclocross Festival over the weekend — if you’re around, come say hi!
Some of my favorite reporting moments from the weekend:
- Checking In with Season Standout Stephen Hyde
- Catching Up with Jamey Driscoll: His New Team and Racing in the Front at Gloucester
- Checking In with Elle Anderson Post-Gloucester Win on Day 1
- Sneak Peek and First Real-World Test: Challenge Chicane Tubular Tires
- Pro Bike Profile: Helen Wyman’s Disc Brake Kona Super Jake CX
And then, I got reported on by Thom Parsons of Dirtwire, and maybe was slightly incoherent post-race. I forgot how weird it is being on the other side of the questioning!
And lastly, some of my favorite shots from the weekend: