Double Race Weekends, Shifting from MTB to CX + Talking Paleo-Vegan Diet on The Consummate Athlete Podcast
I love when we get to do fun Q&A episodes! To be honest, while I love interviewing the awesome people we have on The Consummate Athlete, in some ways, I look forward to recording these more than any other show, because it gives us a chance to talk through a lot of cool questions and dive into stuff that we’re reading/learning/experiencing lately. This week’s episode was no exception, and we got into stuff like using a Paleo diet template while being vegan (super interesting to me, as a former junk food vegan!), and then a talk about reasonable Paleo for endurance athletes. Then we dove into race back-to-back on weekends and prepping for cyclocross because #crossiscoming. It’s a good one, lots of cool topics up for discussion, so check it out! And as always, if you rate and review, we’ll love you forever.
- Check out Peter’s CX Dismount and Mount Course (featuring me as an extra, ha!)
- Community in Sport – why we do it
- Are you up to date with the Athletic Bookworms? Quickie update and what book to read in August 2018
- Q1 – How to Use Paleo Diet/Template with a Vegan or Paleo Diet
- Q2 – What is Peter Eating / Paleo for Endurance Athletes
- Q3 – How to race 2 days in a row – Mindset and pacing
- Q4 – MTB / Road seasons … how to transition to Cyclocross?
Click here for shownotes: 2x Race weekend, MTB->CX, Paleo-Vegan – July18 Q+A
Click here for iTunes (ahem, rate and review plz!): https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/consummate-athlete-podcast/
Liked this episode? Do us a solid and subscribe: